Party in your Brain!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Mural Update...

Now for a gigantic mural update... There a tons of photos, but I tried to get a few that would shw some of the process in the event tha tsomeone in the world may be interested...
First up is my awesome palette, and stand... I've had that metal/ ceramic tray since Art Center... Those things are durable and they clean up easy, if you're using acrylic paints...

Grid the wall and follow the boxes... easy as cake!

Now it starts to get tough... Fill in the biggest areas first!!!

Quickly massing in all the large colors first... from here once I have done this on all 4 walls, I can begin to go into the form turning and detail work... which is normally the most time consuming...
Thanks for viewing!
Target completion 3 weeks... could be sooner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home